We know how frustrating it can be to have an unexpected water or flooding disasters disrupt and cause timely delays in your life.
This can be compounded to intolerable levels if your water damage insurance claim is denied. Whether it is due to a lack of specifics within your paperwork, choosing the wrong restoration contractor or a lack of policy knowledge. We realize that receiving a denial of your water damage claim can be devastating.
Know your water damage policy:
- Including what is covered?
- What the coverage limits are?
Know your responsibilities:
- Who to call?
- Protect yourself from additional liability immediately
- Recording keeping?
Choosing the right restoration contractor:
- Are they licensed?
- How knowledgeable are they with the insurance claims process?
- Are they prepared to handle your reconstruction from the moment of loss all the way through to completion of reconstruction and restoration?
After experiencing water damage to your property and loss of your possessions the last thing you need is to find yourself in the position of your claim being denied and / or having to hire an attorney to mitigate a denial of claim.
Don’t let this happen to you, call Erickson’s 1-866-277-7744 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for help with your water damage and restoration!