24 HR Water Removal
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Erickson’s Drying Systems a Florida Owned Business or Part of a Franchise?
- Erickson’s is a Florida based company, not part of a Franchise. This gives Erickson’s more flexibility in dealing with our customers, and adds to the general economy of this local area, not somewhere else. The company was founded by the CEO Kenneth Erickson, who still works and lives in Southwest Florida along with his family.
- How Can I Get Letters Of Recommendation And References From A Prospective Contractor?
- A quality contractor should be happy to provide letters of recommendation and references upon request.Erickson’s Drying Systems takes great pride in the quality of our work and will gladly furnish references – all you have to do is ask and you can also check out our Testimonials page by clicking here.
- Are All The Certifications You List On Your Site Really Important?
- YES – When dealing with many State and local governments, insurance companies and other large entities, certifications are a necessity.Certification by nationally recognized agencies instills trust by certifying the skill-set of our company and employees. Certification also recognizes our achievements and adds an additional layer of confidence so that our clients know “we know our stuff.Erickson’s Drying Systems spends tens-of-thousands of dollars annually on keeping our company and technicians abreast of the latest changes affecting our industry.
- Does Erickson’s Drying Systems Have Workers Compensation And Liability Insurance?
- YES – Without workers compensation and liability insurance you, your home and your livelihood can be at risk.Workers Compensation and Liability Insurance protects the homeowner against accidents. Believe it or not there are contractors who fail to maintain adequate insurance and place their clients at risk every time they enter their home. Without liability insurance, should a contractor damage your personal property and not have insurance, you may find yourself holding the bag. The same is true if the contractor fails to maintain Workers Compensation Insurance. If a contractor or his employee gets hurt while at your home, the homeowner can be sued for damages and medical expenses.Erickson’s Drying Systems maintains adequate Workers Compensation and Liability Insurance for our client’s protection and peace of mind. Even our vendors must go through a comprehensive screen process to make sure that their insurances are current and active.
- Is Hiring A Licensed And Bonded Contractor Important?
- YES! – Imagine that you’ve hired a contractor to work at your home and one of his employee’s gets hurt on your property. Did you know that YOU can be sued and held liable if the contractor is not carrying the appropriate insurance?Always demand that any contractor invited into your home is licensed by the State of Florida, carry’s Worker’s Compensation Insurance, and is “bonded” so that you are protected should anything go wrong while they are working in your home.Erickson’s Drying Systems is fully licensed, insured and bonded.
- What areas of South Florida are within your coverage area?
- We offer an immediate response time to all of Lee, Collier, Charlotte, Sarasota and Hillsborough Counties.
- We also service Marco, Sanibel and Captiva Islands.Erickson’s Drying Systems maintains two fully staffed service facilities to meet the immediate needs of our customers.